I went to Larry's Subs and my apartment complex to hand out the money. I will approach people who are around my my own age. I will introduce myself and explain to them that the money is part of a "pay it forward" program. My plan is to offer them the money after I say that. I was able to give away 4 out of the 5 dollars.
Giving a dollar away was easier than I anticipated. Maybe it was because I approached college students who may be tight on their money, but most people accepted it. I think more people accepted the money than I had planned because I said it was part of a pay it forward program, which many people seemed to favor and respond to.
Hey Nicole,
ReplyDeleteI loved your free money videos! The best part of them was the fact that you said it was part of the "pay it forward" program. In my videos, I said that it was for National Pay-it-forward day! It is very intriguing that we both used the exact same reason to hand out money. Realistically, college students should just take the dollar bill. But in my experience, the people were so confused and skeptical that 2 out of the 5 refused it. Keep up the great work! here is the link to my blog! http://adventuresofentrepreneurship.blogspot.com/2016/02/free-money.html
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI really like your videos. I also liked your approach on how to give away money, very clever and I would expect anyone to accept a dollar with that argument. I would have liked to see the people’s facial expressions but its fine, one can tell by their tone of voice that they were in shock. My idea has a business approach, if you want to check it out here is my link: http://felpar66.blogspot.com/2016/02/free-money.html
ReplyDelete