The
biggest surprise for me from this reading was the definition of trade secrets.
I always thought that trade secrets meant something like how to conduct
business. I didn’t know it was something so specific and thought there was a
law that addressed this concept specifically.
Something that was confusing for me
was the bankruptcy section. Some of the specifications that made each type of
bankruptcy different, such as liquidation, reorganization, or adjustment didn’t
really make sense to me.
One question I have for the author
is, how difficult do they consider it to obtain a patent for the average
person? Another is, for a entrepreneur starting a business for the first time,
what structure would be best, sole proprietorship, partnership, or corporation?
There wasn’t really anything I
disagreed with the author about, since most of the chapter was explaining legal
processes instead of opinions.
No comments:
Post a Comment