Sunday, January 17, 2016

Week 2 Reading Reflection

One of the things that surprised me the most was the amount of entrepreneurs in the United States. According to the book, “new business start-ups numbered nearly 600,000 per year.” I had no idea that entrepreneurship was so common, I always thought it was a very small number of people who could be considered entrepreneurs.

Something that was confusing to me was the displacement school of thought. I just didn’t really understand how it related to the entrepreneurial process.

One question I would have for the author is, what is the factor that separates the gazelles from more slowly growing businesses? Another question is, how do they think they fair trade movement will develop in the next few years? Will it gain or lose momentum?

I didn’t disagree with anything the author said, but I also don’t know a lot about entrepreneurship yet. I think I’ll have more to disagree with once I gain more knowledge about entrepreneurship.

No comments:

Post a Comment