Sunday, January 31, 2016

Week 4 Reading Reflection

The biggest surprise for me was the types of innovation section. I had just always assumed that for a person to be considered an entrepreneur, they had to come up with a completely new idea or invention. However, this section showed me that improving upon an existing idea or combining multiple ideas can also lead someone to become an entrepreneur.

One part of the reading that was confusing to me was the incongruities section. I just didn’t really understand the definition and the example they gave didn’t help much either.

One question I would have for the author is, what do you think the next big opportunity trend will be? Another question I would ask is, what is the best way to overcome self-doubt in relation your creative ideas?

There wasn’t really anything I disagreed with the author about in this section. I’m not the most creative person, so receiving advice like what was talked about in the chapter was really helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment