Sunday, April 10, 2016

Week 13 Reading Reflection

The biggest surprise for me from this reading was how extensive the due diligence section was. I knew that before buying any part of a company, you should research the market, product, and how well on the whole the company is doing, however the list in the book was very detailed and went into very specific sections and questions.

One part of the reading that was confusing to me was the term sheet and LOI section. I only partially understood what most of the vocabulary meant. I would've understood better if there had been an example of either included in the chapter.

One question I would ask to the author is, how can an online company such as Facebook or other apps work to increase their stock prices?

Another question I would ask the author is, what are common traits of industries who are about to experience an increase in rollups?

I didn't think the author was wrong about anything in this chapter.


No comments:

Post a Comment